General Criteria for Assistance
Rebuilding Together serves veterans of past and present service. If you are a homeowner and fit within at least one of the following categories, you may be eligible to receive free home repairs and modifications.
- Injured veteran/active duty service member returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) or Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) with loss of sight, loss of mobility, loss of hearing, or suffer from a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- U.S. veteran who has been honorably discharged
- Active U.S. service member
- Widow or widower of a U.S. service member
- Immediate family member residing with a U.S. service member
- Caretaker of a veteran or active duty service member living with a disabled veteran for an extended period of time
If you are a veteran or active duty service member, please contact your local Rebuilding Together affiliate to apply. Click here to find the affiliate closest to your home.
To Learn more about Rebuilding Together’s Veterans Housing Program, contact us.