With the support of our partners, Rebuilding Together has become the leading national organization rebuilding low income homes and communities. We need your help to keep the momentum going!
There are many ways that YOU can help!
(Note: If you are looking specifically for ways to get involved in response to Hurricane Sandy, please visit www.rebuildingtogether.org/sandy/get-involved).
- Make a donation today through our secure online server
- Download our Giving Catalog to share
- Text to Donate $10*
- Contact Us and ask to be put in touch with Chelsi McDonald if you have questions about Major Gifts, Planned Giving, and other giving options such as the Combined Federal Campaign, Matching Gifts, Gifts of Stock, etc.
Rebuilding Together encourages all of its supporters, volunteers, affiliates, and friends to contact their United States Representatives and let them know about the important work we are doing. Use the links below to identify your Congressperson or Senator.
Want to get involved directly? Learn more about volunteering with Rebuilding Together.
- Share your Rebuilding Together stories, photos, videos, etc. with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share our story with your friends by recommending they connect with us through social media, sharing our Facebook posts, and re-tweeting our posts to Twitter.
Start an Affiliate
Rebuilding Together’s National Office represents almost 200 independent, grass roots, non-profit housing organizations across the United States. Our affiliates make a sustainable impact to communities across the country by providing home repairs and modifications to renovate existing owner-occupied homes.
If you are interested in successfully launching a Rebuilding Together affiliate in your community please Contact Us.
Serve a term in AmeriCorps
Rebuilding Together’s CapacityCorps is a National*Direct AmeriCorps program with 65 full-time AmeriCorps members serving around the country. Learn more about Rebuilding Together CapacityCorps.
*Text to Donate $10: Text BUILD to 85944 to donate $10