Rebuilding Together strengthens the lives of our most vulnerable communities by providing low-income homeowners with critical home repairs, accessibility modifications and energy-efficient upgrades. Rebuilding Together’s local affiliates and nearly 100,000 volunteers complete about 10,000 rebuild projects each year. As we rebuild homes, community spaces and nonprofit facilities, our lasting impact helps to stabilize and revitalize neighborhoods across the country. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home.
There are many ways that YOU can help!
(Note: If you are looking specifically for ways to get involved in response to Hurricane Sandy, please visit www.rebuildingtogether.org/sandy/get-involved).
As rated by Charity Navigator, Rebuilding Together is in the top one percent of charities, having received 10 consecutive four-star charity ratings.
- Make a stock gift – Reduce your taxes and do a good deed at the same time
- Support Rebuilding Together via AmazonSmile – Customers can now elect to donate 0.5% of any Amazon purchase to Rebuilding Together
- Workplace Giving – By asking your employer to match your donation to Rebuilding Together, you can double the value of your gift
- Drive change – Rebuilding Together recently launched its Vehicle Donation program. Instead of trading in or selling your unwanted vehicle, consider making it a tax-deductible donation to Rebuilding Together
- Donate Online – Make a donation through our secure donation page
Please contact Chelsi McDonald at email@example.com if you have questions about Major Gifts, Planned Giving, and other giving options such as the Combined Federal Campaign, Matching Gifts, Gifts of Stock, etc.
Rebuilding Together encourages all of its supporters, volunteers, affiliates, and friends to contact their United States Representatives and let them know about the important work we are doing. Use the links below to identify your Congressperson or Senator.
Want to get involved directly? Learn more about volunteering with Rebuilding Together.
- Share your Rebuilding Together stories, photos, videos, etc. with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share our story with your friends by recommending they connect with us through social media, sharing our Facebook posts, and re-tweeting our posts to Twitter.
Serve a term in AmeriCorps
Rebuilding Together’s CapacityCorps is a National*Direct AmeriCorps program with 65 full-time AmeriCorps members serving around the country. Learn more about Rebuilding Together CapacityCorps.