Rebuilding Together strengthens the lives of our most vulnerable communities by providing low-income homeowners with critical home repairs, accessibility modifications and energy-efficient upgrades. Rebuilding Together’s local affiliates and nearly 100,000 volunteers complete about 10,000 rebuild projects each year. As we rebuild homes, community spaces and nonprofit facilities, our lasting impact helps to stabilize and revitalize neighborhoods across the country. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home.
There are many ways that YOU can help!
(Note: If you are looking specifically for ways to get involved in response to Hurricane Sandy, please visit www.rebuildingtogether.org/sandy/get-involved).
As rated by Charity Navigator, Rebuilding Together is in the top one percent of charities, having received 10 consecutive four-star charity ratings.
- Make a donation today through our secure online server
- Make a stock gift – reduce your taxes and do a good deed
- Download our Giving Catalog to share
- Contact us and ask to be put in touch with Chelsi McDonald if you have questions about Major Gifts, Planned Giving, and other giving options such as the Combined Federal Campaign, Matching Gifts, Gifts of Stock, etc.
Rebuilding Together encourages all of its supporters, volunteers, affiliates, and friends to contact their United States Representatives and let them know about the important work we are doing. Use the links below to identify your Congressperson or Senator.
Want to get involved directly? Learn more about volunteering with Rebuilding Together.
- Share your Rebuilding Together stories, photos, videos, etc. with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share our story with your friends by recommending they connect with us through social media, sharing our Facebook posts, and re-tweeting our posts to Twitter.
Start an Affiliate
Rebuilding Together’s National Office represents almost 200 independent, grass roots, non-profit housing organizations across the United States. Our affiliates make a sustainable impact to communities across the country by providing home repairs and modifications to renovate existing owner-occupied homes.
If you are interested in successfully launching a Rebuilding Together affiliate in your community please contact us.
Serve a term in AmeriCorps
Rebuilding Together’s CapacityCorps is a National*Direct AmeriCorps program with 65 full-time AmeriCorps members serving around the country. Learn more about Rebuilding Together CapacityCorps.